Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A prologue...

Lets start the proceedings formally... with a prologue...

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mahalingam - a computer engineer by qualification, but not limited to that by interest. I am a person who is interested in all the events that takes place around me...

As a social being, I feel that everything around me has its effect on me too. In this blog, I will try to give you all a small insight into the major events in the world around us. I also aim to bring out some advancements in the field of science and technology, since that itself is my subject of interest!!! (at least in my academic point of view)

A small note to all... Follow me only if you are genuinely interested in the topics around here, and are ready to give your frank opinions and comments... You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter... (you can see the follow links in the blog itself...)

So, its time to start...

No comments: